My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Jellyfish

Our prompt this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Jellyfish."  I've never seen a real one, and hope I never do!  But they are pretty creatures - here's my artwork:

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

9 comments:

Michele said...

these are glorious! i love them both but that little goldfish person in the second? chef's kiss! xo

Sim said...

Marvelous creatures and so beautiful photos!
Bravo once again Barb :)

Deann said...

Wow, marvelous job on this gorgeous Jellyfish.

peggy gatto said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow! These are both great.

katrin said...

In both pieces a terrific underwater world!
Best wishes

Cindy McMath said...

Fantastic cards! Jellyfish are fascinating creatures. Living on the coast I’ve seen plenty, but thankfully never been stung by one!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Both artworks are fabulous, Barb! I have to say the light from above in the first one draws me near, so stunning! xoxo

Kym Decker said...

Gorgeous owrk!1 Both are lovely but the 2nd one with the Victorian goldfish is my fave!