My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Digital Whisper - Goldfish

Our prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "Goldfish."  Here's my Goldfish art:



Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Magical designs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kym Decker said...

Beautiful, amazing work! Loved them all! Favorite place to come to be indulged in great art!

sirkkis said...

Gorgeous!

Deann said...

Gorgeous and hilarious and wonderful
I think you have covered it all...well done.

Digital Whisper said...

OMG! These are just incredible!! Love all of them.
Great work Barb :)
Thanks for playing xo