My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, June 14, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Travel

The theme this week at Tag Tuesday is "Travel."  I'm not much of a traveler, that's never been a dream for me.  So I'll just go for the "City of Lights" and post a piece I created of Paris.  I probably wouldn't mind traveling to Paris, France! 😁 

I have a second piece for the "Travel" theme.  This ship reminds me of a vessel Columbus might have sailed on.  When Christopher Columbus set off on his first voyage to find a western route to Asia in 1492, he used three ships: the Niña, the Pinta, and the Santa María. Columbus sailed on the Santa María, which was the largest of the three ships and served as his flagship.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

2 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Just stunning, love them both.
Thank you so much for playing along with my theme at Tag Tuesday..x

pinky said...

Wow Barb what an amazing post!! Beautiful work and perfect for Sandie's travel theme for sure!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky