My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, June 10, 2024

Art Journal Journey: What Makes You Happy?

Our prompt this week at Art Journal Journey is "What Makes You Happy?"   My Dog, Charlie and my Hens, Annie, Betsy, Coco and Daisy make me happy every day, all day long.  


Here's a real photo of them all, waiting patiently for treats before the hens walk up their ramp to roost in the henhouse for the night.  The hens start jumping up at the screen door if I take too long.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I love your pup. What a happy face. My 2 pups make me happy too. Thanks for linking up to Matilde's challenge at AJJ. And hope you are having a lovely day. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That is a gorgeous dog. I can see why he makes you happy. Beautiful art pages with the hen, too. This is a super entry, marvelously designed, and ideal for Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey, too.

Kym Decker said...

Love this! Is your dog a Blue Heeler? I have one and recognize the breed!