My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Caravan

Our prompt this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Caravan."  Or, as we call them in the USA, motorhome or travel trailer.   Also, Recreational Vehicle, or RV.

I lived full-time in my motorhome for seven years, traveling with my little Chihuahua, Katie, living off-grid in Arizona and New Mexico, just following the sun and living the dream.  In 2018, I decided to put down roots again, and settled in the high desert of NM, but I'll never forget or regret a minute of that fabulous lifestyle!  Here's how it felt sometimes:

Except... it was just me and Katie, not this gorgeous man and German Shepherd!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

3 comments:

Deann said...

A wonderful caravan, it looks like fun to me.

Rika said...

so pretty, looks lika a wonderful hollyday place
thanks fot playing.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is peaceful and serene. I love this.