My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Digital Whisper - Roller Skates

The prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "Roller Skates."  I used to love roller skating when I was young.  Here is my artwork for roller skates: 

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

4 comments:

Deann said...

What a fantastic roller skate. Great job.

Taluula said...

Oh my this is simply stunning and wonderfully imagined.

Digital Whisper said...

OMG this is perfect Great pair of skates !
Thanks for playing in my challenge.

Kym Decker said...

Awesome!!