My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Our Midweek Muse: View from My Window

The prompt this week at Our Midweek Muse is "View from My Window."  This isn't exactly my window, but I do live in the high desert and this scene is from the high desert.  


Flocks of Sandhill Cranes do fly overhead in season, and Roadrunners and Gambel's Quail families were in my yard before I rescued my dog.  And the Vulture?  Well...  When I leave a window or door open, I do get vultures, but they are much smaller.   ðŸª°ðŸª°ðŸª°ðŸª°ðŸª° 😊


Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

1 comment:

Deann said...

Wow, what an awesome view so many great things to see. Beautiful pictures.