My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Digital Whisper - Drive-in Movie

Our prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "Drive-in Movie."    

Here is my artwork, the Movie Poster, a Ticket to the show and a piece of the film from the reel.  





I loved Audrey Hepburn when I was a teenager and tried to look like her, same hair styles, lipstick, etc.  Breakfast at Tiffany's was my favorite movie for a long, long time.  In fact, the music from the movie, Moon River, was the theme of my high school Senior Ball.  It's kind of sweet to have her starring in my own personal movie!  

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

No comments: