My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Art Journal Journey - It's on the Calendar

 The challenge this time at Art Journal Journey is "It's on the Calendar."   Here's mine:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

What a lovely page. I can just imagine the person who sits at that desk and who is thinking about their calendar. You definitely nailed this one. I love it. Thanks so much for joining my challenge at AJJ. Its very much appreciated. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Another fabulous page, really beautiful. Thanks for linking to AJJ, hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing at AJJ, Chrisx