My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Marie Antionette

The theme this time at Tag Tuesday is Marie Antionette.  Here's mine:

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

7 comments:

pchickki said...

Gorgeous piece!

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one

Much♡love

pinky said...

Barb that is a brilliant image of Marie Antoinette and makes for an excellent tag! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tag Tuesday!
Pinky

Michele said...

ooh, i do love steampunk marie! thanks for playing along with us at tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

Loving your Tag, perfect for Michele's theme.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.

Gillena Cox said...

Gorgeous tag

Much♡love

Ricarda said...

What a beautiful  Marie Antionette!