My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Our Midweek Muse: Steampunk

The challenge this week at Our Midweek Muse is Steampunk, my all-time favorite theme.  I love creating steampunk art!  Here's mine:


I also have a woman working in her steampunk kitchen.  Outside the window is a field with some of her steampunk horses running past. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...

7 comments:

Deann said...

Wow, that's Steam Punk-o-rama fabulous, simply fabulous my dear.

Michele said...

these are both stunning, wonderful. very well done and most inspiring! xo

pchickki said...

OMG this is beautiful!

artur said...

Un bon treball !! ;)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

These are fantastic!

Taluula said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE IT.

Carole J said...

Amazing work! Love both your pieces.