My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Postcard Art: Snow Queen

The prompt for this week's challenge at Postcard Art is "Snow Queen."  This one was fun to make! 

(Honestly, they are all fun to make. 😊)

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

7 comments:

Michele said...

oh this is a STUNNER! absolutely beautiful. so happy to see you played along with my snow queen theme! xo

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful, it has taken me back to magical Narnia! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Wonderful drama, a REAL QUEEN! Love the action!!!!!!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great idea! This is perfect.

Deann said...

Wow, fantastic picture.

Rika said...

great card!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Purple is my favorite color, so I'm drinking every inch of this in! Love it! xoxo