My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Gargoyles - Our Midweek Muse


The Challenge this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Gargoyles."  

I've never paid much attention to gargoyles and even had to check my spelling, but I sure found a lot of them in the research I did.  I kind of liked this guy, so I grunged up his suroundings and ended up happy with the result. 

I'm really enjoying the "Grungy Look" lately!

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...



5 comments:

sirkkis said...

Well don 👍🫣

Michele said...

well this is marvelous! well done, it has a fun quirkiness to it! xo

Sim said...

You have found a wonderful gargoyle!
She pleases me a lot with her strange look and her finger in her mouth.
I too like to smear images with grunge effects.

Taluula said...

Your gargoyle is very atmospheric and wonderful. Love all the grunge too.

Kimbopolo said...

This is fantastic! Love all the layers.