My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Spells and Magic - Sunday Postcard Art

Sunday Postcard Art's Challenge this week is, "Spells and Magic."  

It's so strange how my original artwork ideas morph into completely different areas of a topic.  For this one, I was thinking more about Magic - a Magician with his Assistant on stage performing a magic trick, or tricks - that kind of scene.  And I ended up with "Wizards, Witches, Black Cats and Bats!"  

I love this piece, it was so much fun to put it together.  I hope you enjoy it, too.

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...




6 comments:

Deann said...

Terrific I love the special effects.

Michele said...

oh i do love it! there is so much to see! this is definitely one to enlarge and gaze at for awhile! xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great looking art piece. (And that happens to me, too: I start with one idea in mind, and then my muse takes me in a slightly different direction.)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful spells!!!!!!

Sim said...

Well, it's all there! Beautiful wizard and FX.
Very rich and powerful work.

Rika said...

wonderful piece, i love the cat in the corner.