My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Autumn - Try it on Tuesday

Try it on Tuesday's Challenge this week is Autumn.  I took a previous piece of digital art I'd done and reworked parts of it to turn it into a tag on a background.  I like the final piece - maybe more than it's original!

I'm really enjoying adding digital ephemera to my recent artwork, and my desk stays clean!!!

Here it is:

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...




 

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a great idea! I love the gnomes! Thanks for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx