My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Vintage - Sunday Postcard Art

Our challenge this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Vintage."  

I thought this scene of an older couple in their horse-drawn wagon full of what looks like all their belonging was pretty vintage!  Leaving town for a new life?  Arriving in a new town with high hopes for their future?  Whatever...  They look happy, don't they?

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...




3 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

I love the way this one looks on your easel!

Rika said...

wonderful vintage image.

Deann said...

I missed this one last week and it's fabulous what a great picture.