My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Bee You (Anything Goes) - Tag Tuesday

Tag Tuesday's challenge this week is, "Anything Goes." 

I was looking through some of my computer graphic elements and saw this photo of Katie, my dog who died four years ago.  Katie was a little Deer Chihuahua, my co-pilot for the seven years I full-time RVed, and she was great company.  I used to post about her on my RV blog and include photos.  

One year I used some different graphics and put her head on them to put her "in costume" for different holidays.  When I came across this one today, I decided to find some words that would go with her little picture and put Katie on my tag.

And here we are:  bee you, my little Katie Bee.

I still miss her so much!  

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...





3 comments:

Michele said...

this tag is simply beautiful and as cute as can be. i am sorry Katie has crossed the rainbow bridge. sounds like the two of you had some great times together. thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

On such a rainy dark morning, your tag made me smile...just love your "Bee".
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday with your happy tag x

Gillena Cox said...

WOW!!! wonderful tag

much💛love