My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

In Disguise - Our Midweek Muse

Our Midweek Muse has a fun challenge this week, "In Disguise."  There are so many options for this one!

I think this gorgeous white horse has taken a shine to the beautiful Unicorn, and he's come a-calling!  🦄♥️😊

Pretty awesome disguise, don't you think?  How can she resist?  

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...




6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice response to the prompt

Much❤love

Deann said...

Haha, Great take on the challenge and a beautiful job. Have a wonderful November Barb.

Michele said...

i adore this! fun and beautiful. xo

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Beautiful.

Taluula said...

Aaah perhaps she'll think he's a unicorn now he's in disguise. Great job, Barb.

Kimbopolo said...

Such a creative take!