My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Friends - Our Midweek Muse

"Friends" is our challenge at Our Midweek Muse this week.  

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...



2 comments:

Deann said...

Barb this is absolutely adorable, great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb! Just dropped in to say that I hope you are well and enjoying life off the road! I am still out there enjoying life and travelling full time! In Blythe, CA at a LTVA...bought new 24' travel trailer a year ago. John L.