My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Artist - Sunday Postcard Art

This week's  Challenge at Sunday Postcard Art is, "Artist."

I planned to find a great graphic of a famous artist, one of the Old Masters, but when I saw this man drawing on the street, my search was over.  I love this picture!

So I added a bunch of other graphic elements, and found appropriate text to include.

Originally I made this an 8x10 piece of graphic art, and when it was done and saved, I realized it was for SPA - Sunday Postcard Art!  The requirement is postcard size, 4x6 inches, so I had to change the size of my "canvas" and move all the little elements around - and re-sized - to get them back where they were in the first piece.  

GGGrrrrrr!  I hate it when that happens, and this is the third time I've made my graphic art the wrong size. 

But I'm happy with the results:

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...





3 comments:

Sabine said...

great artwork, thanks for joining this challenge

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Well done.

Rika said...

awesome take, great card!