My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, April 19, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by a Song

The prompt this time at Try it on Tuesday is "Inspired by a Song."  I chose "I Want to Hold Your Hand."  This was the first Beatles song to be released in the United States.  

The Beatles won two 1964 Grammy Awards with this song, Best Performance by a Vocal Group, and Best New Artist of 1964.


Paul McCartney's handwritten lyrics for I Want to Hold Your Hand:


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

No comments: