My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Digital Whisper - Spring Fever

 Digital Whisper's prompt this week is "Spring Fever."  Flowers or Allergies?  🪻or 🤧 

Gorgeous Bearded Iris:


And Spring Allergies, too!


Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!

4 comments:

Deann said...

You have both and so do I...lol Beautiful work.

Michele said...

both are fantastic, one is just beautiful and one is great fun! xo

Digital Whisper said...

Love these, especially the guy fighting allergies.
Fantastic job!

peggy gatto said...

Very lovely!!