My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sunday Postcard Art - Vessels

The prompt this week at Sunday Postcard Art is "Vessels."  Here are mine:

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

7 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

OMG two nice ones
Happy Sunday Barb

Much♡love

Deann said...

Goodness I'd be scared if it wasn't so funny...great job.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

These are both great. I especially like the second one.

peggy gatto said...

Very innovative!

Michele said...

ooh that second one caught me by surprise! both are fabulous! xo

Cindy McMath said...

Wow! Talk about contrasts - they are both great! thanks so much for playing this week!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very textural looking and graphic, xoxo