My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, April 19, 2024

Our Midweek Muse - Purple and Yellow

The theme this week at Our Midweek Muse is "Purple and Yellow."  Here two of my Purple and Yellow creations, a beautiful African woman and a fun picture of a doll sitting on a swing: 

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

4 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Both are beautiful, but I especially like the first art piece.

Deann said...

These are marvelous, a wonderful job.

Digital Whisper said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Love the colors :)

Taluula said...

Wow, these are eye popping and super duper gorgeous. Bravo.