My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Mail Art - Sunday Postcard Art

Our theme this week at Sunday Postcard Art is Mail Art.

My first thought was "snail mail," so I used a snail mailing a letter.  😀

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

6 comments:

Ozstuff said...

A joyful and beautifully put-together piece of mail art. Love this one.

Mandy Chilvers said...

ive just started snail mailing people. its so much fun. who knew there was such a huge communiuty of snail mailers out there.
great postcard

Deann said...

Very cute.

Cindy McMath said...

Love the humour in thie fun card Barb!

Sabine said...

funny postcard, thanks for joining this challenge

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful collage and clever idea.