My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, October 7, 2024

Digital Whisper - Your Favorite Singer

Our prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "My Favorite Singer."  My favorite is Leonard Cohen.  It started with Hallelujah and grew from there.  I probably have all the songs he recorded - on multiple playlists.  His songs and lyrics are really moody, different and sometimes dark, but there's something about them...

Here are my three Leonard Cohen pieces:




Thanks for checking in!  See you next time...

2 comments:

Sim said...

Huge and great tribute to your favorite singer Barb!
Each one is poignant and beautiful.
I love Hallelujah too.
I love a lot the Jeff Buckley's interpretation, a great tribute too, do you know it?
( I wanted to tell you that you did comment the wrong challenge. My fav' singer is after the Halloween entry. But I'm so happy you like this one! I hope you will like my singer too :)

peggy gatto said...

Beautiful portraits!!