My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, October 18, 2024

Digital Whisper - Scare Me Silly

The Prompt this week at Digital Whisper is "Scare Me Silly."  Here are my scary creations:




Thanks for checking in!  See you next time...

7 comments:

sirkkis said...

I'm shivering 😱 Thanks you Barb for fun and fear 😳🥺

Digital Whisper said...

Love them all but those spiders would for sure give me a heart attack! Thanks for playing in my challenge.

Deann said...

Beautiful artwork all, and wonderfully scary. Love the Haunted House. Great job.

Sim said...

Ouaaaouh! Lots of details to look at before moving on to the next one. Nice work Barb! I love the last one, it's totally out of the box, I love it! Bravo!

Gillena Cox said...

Oh for me the second one is the scariest.

Much♡love

Michele said...

these are all great but the 1st one with those huge terrifying spiders is the scariest of all! xo

Kym Decker said...

I am smiling because i love your imagination! Spookle! Great name for a ghoulish, ghosty figure! You are the bomb sister!