My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Bad Hair Day, Our Midweek Muse

 This week's Challenge is Bad Hair Day and below is my artwork:

Well, I have to admit, this turned out exactly as I envisioned it, rocks in her hair with trees and feathers and birds and butterflies... but in the end, it's not exactly a bad hair day.  When she was finished I really loved the way she looked and I figured after sleeping on this hairdo, she'll wake up tomorrow with a really messy mess, so I decided she could stay.  The Bad Hair Day is coming tomorrow. 😁

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

7 comments:

Michele said...

this is GORGEOUS!!! i think any day is a good hair day for this one! well done! xo

Deann said...

This is awesome love the originality and the wonderful colors...great job. Have a wonderful September

peggy gatto said...

She knows how to make her hair pretty!!!!!!!

sirkkis said...

She is very beautiful. Well done 🥰

Anne (cornucopia) said...

She is gorgeous!!! I LOVE this!

Sim said...

It is superb! I love your art work.
Poetic, imaginative and sensual...

Taluula said...

I simply love this one.