My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Three Muses Art Challenge - Grunge

The theme this week at The Three Muses is Grunge.  I love grunge - but haven't worked with it much.  So this is my first grunge piece.  It was pretty fun to put together, hopefully we'll have some similar challenges in the future!

Until next time...

8 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

You nailed it, my friend! Love the placement of the elements and mix of colors. Fabulous!

Michele said...

you have mixed up these collage images brilliantly! well done on sneaking in that cat face! xo

Ozstuff said...

You do grunge so well. This is wonderful.

Deann said...

Beautiful grunge love the layers.

indybev said...


This is wonderful grunge art. Beautifully done!

Carolann said...

I enjoyed everything about your grunge. Excellent!

Taluula said...

I'm glad you liked and enjoyed the theme ... your piece certainly turned out great. Bravo.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is lovely. I like the colors you used.