My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Three Muses Challenge - Window




Our challenge this week at The Three Muses is "WINDOW  Put a window in your world next week ... any kind of window ... anywhere." 

I've been sick with the flu for weeks now, and I missed a bunch of challenges that sounded like FUN!  I've had zero motivation to start anything new, but now things are starting to look up and this is my first piece this year. I think I wanted something calm and easy  - simple tent camping - and I added my "window" to the sidewall of the tent.  

This one was fun to do - my favorite part is the little baby monkey hanging on the rope tied to the tree.  Why is a baby monkey camping in the backyard?  Who knows?  This one doesn't necessarily make sense, I just used the elements I liked and had fun putting them together.   

There are some other challenges in the pipeline that look like fun topics, so hopefully I'll be motivated to do more soon.  :)

See you next time...

12 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

Absolutely charming. A dream tent for sure! Love it!

Deann said...

What a delight I like your whimsy.

indybev said...


Welcome back to the real world! Like you, I had a case of the "dreadfuls" over the holidays, and I'm just getting back to "arting" too. I love this whimsical piece, most especially that window in the tent!

Jutta K. said...

An original compilation.
Exceptional is the window in the tent.
I especially like that.
Good work.
Warm greetings from Germany . . .
and continue to get well!

peggy gatto said...

Wow, all those wonderful details and so fun!!!

Meggymay said...

This is real fun, I love the tent with the window. A fabulous page.

Bea said...

Great to see you active again! I read that the flu is exceptional bad this year. Get better every day.
Such a nice, dreamy creation!

Lori Saul said...

Such a happy whimsical collage-beautiful!

Michele said...

i love the nonsensical-ness of it and altogether you have created a fun and whimsical scene! i do hope you are feeling much better and that you will continue to improve. xo

Taluula said...

An absolute delight!

Carolann said...

W Art. I love it.

Ozstuff said...

I have never been convinced that it's a good idea to go camping but, seeing your great picture with its warmth and welcoming feeling, I may have to try it. A great piece of art.