My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Three Muses Challenge - Travel

The theme this week at The Three Muses is "Choose a word for January to inspire you."

My birthday is in January, so I put myself into this piece.  My word for January is TRAVEL.

Waiting for the train with all my luggage.  Do you think I have enough?  It's going to be a long trip!   I had so much fun with this one - tons of graphics and overlays.  😊

See you next time...

5 comments:

Taluula said...

Oh a perfect word ... who doesn't like to travel. Happy new year, my friend.

Lori Saul said...

A fabulous word for inspiration-going to do a little myself this year!
Happy New Year!

Gillena Cox said...

Great work.

Happy New Year

much love...

Kimbopolo said...

Great word! Purrfect. A fun piece and you all over!

indybev said...


Lots to see here!