My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Friday, December 15, 2017

Take a Word Challenge - Christmas Greetings


The theme this week at Take A Word is Christmas Greetings.

Five cousins together at Christmas - that's what makes Christmas a little bit more than coming from a store!

I put this together using photos of my grandchildren when they were younger (the center photo was Christmas Day in 2010), Grinch graphics from graphicsbuzz.com and Pinterest, and the background paper from my paper stash.  I ran it through Painnt to get more texture.

See you next time...

1 comment:

Kimbopolo said...

Awww... great postcard! Loving the Grinch in the left upper corner. Too cute!