My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sunday Postcard Art Challenge - BINGO

This week's theme at Sunday Postcard Art is BINGO.  I don't play BINGO and this one kind of eluded me as far as how to put a BINGO challenge together.  I kind of liked the bird eggs used as number covers, so I went with Bird's Egg Bingo.  Kind of crazy, but again, fun to create!

See you next time...

2 comments:

Cindy McMath said...

Super fun card! Love the unique concept. Thanks so much for playing this week!

Kimbopolo said...

This makes me smile. The birds are so pretty and the pretty pink couch is to die for.