My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Sunday Postcard Art: Christmas/ Yule/ Anything Goes

Sunday Postcard Art: The challenge this week is Christmas/ Yule/ Anything Goes.

 I created a Merry Christmas Reindeer Postcard:

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to you!

Thanks for stopping by,  Until next time...

6 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS
my card is HERE

much🎄love

Michele said...

oh this is gorgeous! xo

Deann said...

A wonderful card Barb. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic reindeer. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

P.S. That comment was from Anne (Cornucopia)

Rika said...

Wonderful card!