My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Hot Colours - Tag Tuesday

The Challenge for this two-week period on Tag Tuesday is "Hot Colours."  That goes right along with the weather we're having right now in the high desert - HOT.  

I actually love all these colors, they are happy and expressive and fun to use.  

As usual, my artwork is crowded and busy - I just can't seem to stop, you know?  😁

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...



5 comments:

pinky said...

Oh I just love this Barb! You have captured such beautiful hot colours! It's candy for the eyes for sure. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Hugs Pinky x

artur said...

Una bona composició i alegre, amb els colors de l'estiu !.
Salut :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card, Barb, it is so happy, I love it. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for linking to Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Your hot colours are fantastic. Nice tag

Much💜love

Michele said...

this is a truly gorgeous tag! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo