My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Unusual Hat - Digital Whisperer

The current challenge at Digital Whisperer is "Unusual Hat."  


 I've been wanting to make something Steampunk, and this is the one that ended up being my steampunk artwork.  I don't know why, sometimes it just takes looking at one element, and my mind takes off, and that's what happened today with the Unusual Hat challenge.

This was so much fun to create, and I love the colors!  Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...


 


1 comment:

Deann said...

Great picture I love your Steampunk and I love the cat. Your Hat rocks!