My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It's Showtime - The Three Muses




The theme this week at Three Muses is It's Showtime!  

This little happy band of skeletons is putting on a SHOW in this old ratty theater, but one of them just couldn't put up with the makeup any more.  She says, "I'm getting too old for this!"  

Looks like the rest of them are having a good time!

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...







6 comments:

Sim said...

Hahaha! Excellent idea and super realisation!
I empathically understand the feeling of this poor old skeleton! :D

Christine said...

Great party! Super fun!

indybev said...


I'm so impressed with your response to our challenge. Thank you for sharing.

Carolann said...

Poor old skeleton but a good laugh indeed.

Bravo!

Michele said...

so creative i love this! now I've got that song rolling around my head! xo

Gillena Cox said...

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

what fun

much love...