My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Monday, May 6, 2024

Art Journal Journey - Poems

The prompt this month at Art Journal Journal is "Poems."  Here are a couple of mine:



Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...

2 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great little bear poem and what cute bears too. This is a heartwarming post for certain. Thanks for joining Valerie and myself. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

I wrote you a comment this morning and it seems to have disappeared, sorry. I love your wonderful bears! Thanks so much for linking to us at AJJ! Valerie