My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Tag Tuesday - Anything Goes

The prompt this week at Tag Tuesday is "Anything Goes."  Here are a couple of my English dressed up cats, I love these critters!

 
Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time...

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous - great idea! Hugs, Valerie
Thanks for linking to Tag Tuesday!

Michele said...

these are fabulous! thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Sandra Wright. said...

I just love these cats, just fabulous. The first cat's face reminds me of my very first tabby cat.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.x

pinky said...

Wow Barb they are just fabulous, what amazing characters they turn into when dressed!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky