My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Black and White with a Splash of Color - Take a Word Art Challenge


The theme this week at Take a Word is Black and White with a Splash of Color.

I love putting together black and white images and then adding some color.  This Audrey Hepburn image came with the Tiffany Box - and I added more of that famous blue to some of the other elements.  Fun!!!

I've always loved Audrey Hepburn and all her movies.  And Moon River was the theme of my Senior Ball in highschool - Hi, Pete! - so that's a special song, too. 

Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time...


1 comment:

Ozstuff said...

A beautiful, nostalgic piece of black and white with splashings of colour. Exquisite.