My interests vary from time to time but I'm always involved in some form of art creation: AI art generation, digital graphics, sketching, acrylic/or watercolors, mixed media art, photography, quilting, zentangling, handmade cards, etc, I move from one to another, back and forth between different artistic genres. Here's My Art Bag of the most current things I'm up to. Take a look and leave a message... I'd love to hear what you think.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Take a Word Art Challenge - Moon



The theme this week at Take a Word is Moon

I haven't done a lot of artsy stuff in the past.  Not like this.  These challenges are so interesting, the way our brains work, the way we put things together, how sometimes the end result is exactly what we visualized even before we found the right elements, and sometimes we go off on a completely different direction and end up with art we like even better.  At least that's what's happening with me.

It's all a new experience and it sure is fun - and interesting!

By the way, this one is exactly what I was seeing when I thought about how I wanted to do this Moon challenge.

See you next time...

6 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

Very cool - love the mysterious elements. Know what you mean about the creative process.

Ozstuff said...

A very creative (and scary) view of the moon. Great artwork.

Taluula said...

Oh I love this, Barb, even with your wicked lion waiting to pounce. I'm so glad you're enjoying our challenges.

Marfi-topia said...

love this one! very mysterious!

peggy gatto said...

So creative and love the design elements!!

Meggymay said...

A wonderful page, I agree about having fun when we create our pages.